Saturday, June 6, 2015

June 6

   God is good. Pastor Mark went to go pick up his car just a little bit ago. It was more than what he was hoping it would cost to fix, but it seems to actually be fixed now. So, We'll take it tomorrow to the country side. Today I have been working a lot on getting lessons organized and figuring out what will be done when and which village. Tomorrow will be a rather interesting day...I'll be riding on the back of a moto to go to the villages that get kinda neglected on Sundays. Mr. Srong always goes midweek and works with the villages, but there just is not enough time in the day to get to all 5 villages. If the Lord were to call me here full time it is possible that these 2 villages would become mine to work with; with the addition of another village. Because there is another village that has showed interest in Pastor Mark coming and ministering to them there. But only the Lord knows what my future holds and I rest in that thought.

     I am so thankful to be here to help Wiwin make it though this time with Anna during the day. Anna loves sleeping on my chest; It is one thing that will calm her down at any moment of the day. Thankfully today she has been very content to sit in the bouncer while I prepare everything for tomorrow. She had a much better night last night too! We are very thankful!

    I woke up this morning with a little feeling of something creeping up on my immune system, I can feel my body fighting it. I'm praying that if it hits me it will be after tomorrow and end before next Saturday (when we start VBS). I personally think it has to do with needing more water, so I'm working on that. :P

The wifi here has been kinda spotty the past couple of days. So sorry mom and dad if I have not been keeping you up to date as often as you would like. I think it is fixed now...at least I am able to type this, so I am assuming it is. lol

I have already been here a week and a half! CRAZY! Time is flying. So fast that I almost can't keep up with what day it is. I thought it was Thursday but then it hit me later that it was Saturday. The only excuse I can come up with for that is the heat...or the lack of sleep. But I've been sleeping okay so it must be the heat.

   Other than that, not much has happened here since I last updated. Just thankful that God is faithful. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!

In His Service,
Sharon

Praise:
1) Pastor Mark's truck is done!
2) Anna slept better last night
3) Zachary is sometimes telling someone when he needs to go potty
4) Wiwin and her mom are getting to rest more in the afternoon

Pray:
1) The ministry (teaching) to go well (and that I won't die on the back of the moto ;) )
2) The truck will continue to run well and won't have any more major issues
3) The sickness I am feeling won't get worse

No comments: