Sunday, May 24, 2015

In Washington

So I'm here in Tacoma, Washington staying with the Lensch family. So thankful they are willing to take me in for the next 2 nights. Looking forward to worshipping with the Saints here in Tacoma today for Sunday services. Some of you might have seen that I asked for prayer on Facebook for a package. Well, it's still in Rockledge. :/ they said that there was no one working at the warehouse this weekend with it being the holiday weekend and all. An answer to prayer though was that both bags were under 50lbs!! One was well under it that if the package had come, I still wouldn't have gone over. Then getting on the flight there was no one else in my row. So I had a very roomy flight from Orlando to Seattle. There was just no one to talk to. Which is so hard now days to even do because everyone on the entire plane had ear phones in and eyes glued to their devices. It was a pretty smooth flight. It was probably the best landing I've ever experienced before. Go Alaska! I brought 2 watches on my trip. One to keep at home time and one to move to where ever I am in the world. I figured that was probably the best way to know for sure what time it is at home and when to call/Skype home. I'll tell ya what, I'm glad I had my jacket when I got here to Washington. Going from the almost 100 degree weather to the 60's here. I was a little chilly. But now it's awesome to be laying here and having the window opened right next to me with the cool fresh air blowing in. Something we don't get in Florida. :) My body is all sorts of confused already. I've not been sleeping well the past few nights, then I wasn't able to fall asleep on the flight here which landed at 9:30 (12:30 home time). So by the time I got luggage and picked up, back to the house, ate dinner, and to bed it was almost 11:45 (2:45). I then slept almost 6 hours. So that felt good. But things are all going smoothly so far. I leave for Cambodia at 1:50am (4:50) on Tuesday morning. So if anyone happens to be up super early, pray for me. haha In Christ, Sharon The song going through my head right now: "Trust and obey. For there's no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to Trust and Obey!" Trusting Him as I start this Mission.

No comments: